New Patient Registration
Please read the details below carefully to understand our qualification criteria and policies for accepting new patient registrations. It is sometimes necessary to close the register when patient numbers reach a maximum.
Please call into the surgery to ask for a registration pack.
ALL new patients are required to attend a "new-patient" clinic with the practice nurse/health visitor before registration is confirmed.
We would normally accept, as new patients, individuals who:
- Have moved into the practice area or have moved within the practice area and find that we are then closer to their new address.
- Are partners/family members of existing patients living in the same household.
Friends or family from outside the area, visiting or staying with you, who become unwell can be seen for emergency treatment.
The Practice Area
We cover Wednesbury, parts of West Bromwich, parts of Tipton and parts of Darlaston. New patients are advised to call into the surgery and check whether they would fall into our catchment area. Please see our boundary map for more details.
Removal of Patients from GP's Lists
We adopt the Royal College of General Practitioners guidelines on the removal of patients and we will not hesitate to remove patients who:
- are violent or abusive (incl. racist abuse) to any Practice member.
- use or condone threatening or violent behaviour.
- cause damage to or steal from Practices premises/staff/patients.
- obtain drugs and/or medical services fraudulently