Comments & Complaints
We are always happy to hear suggestions patients may have to improve the services we provide. We do try to give the best possible service but there may be times when you feel this is not happening.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of the service you have received, from doctors or staff, please let us know.
Ways to comment & complain
We operate a practice complaints procedure in line with national NHS guidelines, copies of the procedure are available from reception staff. You may also reference leaflets and posters in the waiting room.
1. using one off our complaint leaflets found at reception
2. ring the practice and ask to speak to the practice manager
3. put your comment or complaint in a letter and address it to the practice manager and drop this into the practice
4. email us on email@example.com
The Health Service Ombudsman
The Health Service Ombudsman has published a booklet that describes the ‘six principles for remedy’ in relation to complaints handling and involves:
- Getting it right
- Being customer focused
- Being open and accountable
- Acting fairly and proportionately
- Putting things right
- Seeking continuous improvements
If you remain unhappy after everything has been done to try to resolve your concern or complaint you have the right to approach the Ombudsman.
Tel: 0345 015 4033
Write: Millbank Tower, Millbank, London SW1P 4QP.